MAIL by NHO delivers news and views tailored to those who share our value of design. Published to a gentle schedule, you’ll only hear from us when we have something of note to share.
The podcast covers:
– A high-level introduction to brand strategy, from the benefits of investing the time to explore what your brand is about, to the types of questions NHO ask their clients to help them unearth unique insights.
– Why it’s essential to figure out your brand strategy before making tactical decisions about your marketing, social media and digital presence.
– How a brand strategy document can be used to help you make a variety of important decisions in your practice, from hiring to your annual reviews.
– The importance of consistency and a curated quality to your marketing, website and social media – and why practices should think carefully about the projects they show on their website.
– An in-depth look at how NHO approach the PR process, from setting clear objectives, deciding on focus projects, managing stakeholders such as consultants, builders and clients, and finally their thoughts on how to select the right mix of publications to align with your goals.
Thanks to Office Dave Sharp for the robust conversation.
Listen to Episode 57 of Office Talk here.